Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing Management (B.Voc)
June 11, 2017 - June 14, 2020
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has launched a scheme on skills development based higher education as part of college/university education, leading to Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.) Degree with multiple exits such as Diploma/Advanced Diploma under the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General
- To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the
- To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit
- The certification levels will lead to Diploma/Advanced Diploma/B. Voc. Degree in one or more vocational areas and will be offered under the aegis of the University (Tata Institute of Social Sciences)
|Award||Duration||Corresponding NSQF level|
|Advanced Diploma||2 Years||6|
|B.Voc. Degree||3 Years||7|
Earn While You Learn Concept.
- Student get to earn while pursuing their course. We make sure every student gets its On the Job (OJT) training done with our SKP (Skill Knowledge Providers).
- Students will get the certificate post completing their training from their respective SKP.
- It is important to note that 71% of trainees stay with the same employer.
Eligibility for Admission
The eligibility condition for admission to B.Voc programme shall be 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream.
Examination and Assessment
The assessment for the general education component should be done by the university as per their prevailing standards and procedures.
The assessment for the skill development components should necessarily focus on practical demonstrations of the skills acquired. The university may like to consult the respective Sector Skill Council for designing the examination and assessment pattern for the skill development components. The university may also consider using the designated assessors of Sector Skill Councils/industry associations for the conduct of practical assessment.